Tips to Improve Driver CPAP Compliance
The Leading Cause For Sleep Apnea Related Medical Certification Delays!!
In an effort to help limit medical certification delays for those drivers who suffer from sleep apnea, please join us for a FREE 30 minute presentation for both motor carriers and drives that will provide an understanding of CPAP compliance requirements and reasoning for why drivers have difficulty with compliance. We will explore what medical examiners need to determine if a driver has been compliant, and provide solutions for improving compliance for drivers. Time will be made available following the presentation for Q&A.
Webinar Discussion Topics:
- Industry concerns regarding sleep apnea, and how CPAP compliance effects these concerns.
- The impact on a drives health if they are not compliant with their CPAP.
- What is compliance and how is it determined by the medical examiner.
- Barriers to CPAP compliance for the truck driver.
- Tips to improve CPAP compliance.
- Additional considerations that may help compliance.
- Questions and Answers.
Webinar Date & Time:
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
2:00PM – 2:30pm (EST)
Dr. David Thorpe
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.