- The app automatically fills out the exam form based on medical information entered by you.
- Identifies which conditions require a medical clearance letter from the driver’s doctor.
- Connect to the PMP web app for access to pre-printed medical clearance letters for all conditions.
- Identify which medical tests are required for your condition or treatment.
- Confirms the waiting periods associated with your condition or treatment (if any).
- Identify the conditions that need a waiver, exemption or skill performance evaluation.
- Identify medications that can be a problem and how, or if, you can be cleared for driving.
- Locate Medical Examiners near you.
- Store your previously entered medical information.
- Receive monthly reminders to update medical information when appropriate.
- Receive alerts notifying you of proposed changes to medical regulations and guidance that may affect you.
- Receive alerts as to when your next re-certification is due.
In coordination with the mobile app, the web app enables you to:
- Print out a completed DOT exam form.
- Print out any needed medical clearance letters.
- Locate nearby Medical Examiners.
- Access your (previously entered) medical information.
- Review answers to frequently asked questions? about the DOT physical exam.
- Connect to PMP’s blog for updates on the DOT physical exam, as well as health and safety best practices.
SECURLY ACCESS YOUR MEDICAL INFORMATION
Simplify the exam process by storing your medical information in PMP’s secure data center.
PMP employs industry best practices in order to safeguard your medical information. These practice include:
- Access and Use – Limited access based on needs and duties.
- Privacy Policies & Procedures – Outlining audits, training and management oversight.
- Training and Management – Includes background checks, ongoing training and regular reviews.
- Mitigation – Regular evaluation of PMP’s compliance program.
- Audit Trail – Record maintenance in order to audit activities.
- Access and Use – Security for electronic data, such as encryption, authentication and passwords.
- Redundancy – Duplicate copies of data for disaster recovery purposes.
- Integrity – Data integrity checks to detect file corruption.