NRCME Accredited Training Program for Medical Examiners.
Critical FMCSA Training Your Best Chance To Pass On the first try!
THIS ACCREDITED COURSE WORKS FOR NEW CERTIFICATION AND 10 YEAR RECERTIFICATION!
6 PACE Chiropractic CE credits, 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits applied for but not yet available
* Your purchase gives you access to our training system through flexiquiz.com. Please note this account is unique to your purchase. Contact us if you have trouble logging in.
NRCME Trainer & FMCSA Training
Dr. David Thorpe is President of Pass My Physical and has worked in occupational medicine for over 30 years, was involved with the development of the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME), and has trained greater than 5000 medical examiners to prepare them to sit for the NRCME certification examination. David is considered a DOT Medical subject matter expert.
Why the FMCSA Training Exam Prep & Medical Examiner Review Course
Multiple tools to help you Learn and retain the knowledge you need.
What Medical Examiners are saying
Full Course Description
NRCME Accredited Training Program
This course is the most up to date and current course available, and is designed as a Exam Prep course for those who are preparing to take the certification exam so that they can be listed on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners or NRCME.
5 separate Modules, 6 hours total.
This complete course was prepared so that all defined categories identified by the National Registry as being critical to the Certified Medical Examiner and specifically identified as areas to be tested, are organized separately and contain regulatory and advisory guidance for specifically defined conditions, their treatment, required testing, and defined physical examination criteria.
Exceeds FMCSA core curriculum requirements established by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration!
The separate categories are organized as follows:
- The Healthy Driver Physical and Certification
- Regulations to remember
- Certification Periods
- Waiting Periods
- Required Medical Clearance
- Required and Recommended Testing
- Counseling Requirements
- Waivers, Exemptions and SPE
- Disqualifying Conditions (Temporary and Permanent)
- Disqualifying Medications and Medications of Concern
Included with this course:
- Five Modules each lasting a little over an hour each with section quizzes available on-demand.
- The NRCME Study Guide Workbook to be downloaded:
- Allows you to follow along your video training and take notes. Parts that are in bold print have actually appeared on one or more versions of the exam.
- Truck driver job description outlining their requirements and responsibilities and Hours of Service requirements.
- An “information recall” section to help you remember key information necessary to pass your exam. Includes answers and reasoning.
- Practice Scenarios
- One complete 120 question practice test allowing you to take an actual exam in written form (also available to you online should you choose to take it that way). Includes answers and reasoning.
- Access to greater than 200 practice questions to help prepare you for the exam or test your knowledge. Access allowed for up to 1-year.
- Access to up to three (3) complete practice test (120 questions and timed for 2 hours) available online. You will be able to test your skill when you think you are ready!
- Additional downloads to include:
- Course slide presentation
- MCSA 5875 and 5876 forms
- MCSA ITDM 5870 form
- MCSA 5871 form
- 3 months use of DOTInsight Premium for only $3.
- Access to current regs and guidelines for specific medical conditions to help you prepare for your exam!
- Access to the Premium Webinar library for on demand advanced training webinars for medical examiners on specific medical topics. Learn the best practice approach in dealing with specific medical categories.
This course is approved for 6 CEUs for DCs through PACE in 38 States. Please check your state board or check with the Federation for Chiropractic Licensing Boards (FCLB) for more information.