Motor Carrier Platform
Free trials require you to have a Pass My Physical account. You can create an account from the trial page or anywhere on the Pass My Physical platform. You may already have an account if you have used the Pass My Physical driver apps.
Once logged in or account created, enter your company information to start your 30 day trial. Your trial will give you complete access to the entire motor carrier platform.
Contact us at (315) 704-6013 if you run into any difficulties starting your trial.
If you are a terminal user, this is determined by the email address entered for the terminal. If you have never created a Pass My Physical account with your email, please visit our account page and create an account first. Once your account is created, you will be linked to the motor carrier account and will be able to manage your terminal.
If you have trouble accessing your account, please call Pass My Physical at (315) 704-6013.
Driver information is all optional, but we recommend that you fill as much information out as possible.
The driver you create here will be automatically connected to the driver account with the SAME EMAIL ADDRESS. That means the email address field is the most important field in this panel. You will need to contact your driver to get their correct email address.
Once you create the driver, they will be automatically contacted with information about connecting to your Motor Carrier Platform. Once they create an account or accept the connection, you will be able to track driver app usage to ensure they have the best chance of passing their next physical.
Use the "Driver Menu" to switch between:
- Basic Driver Information - Enter the basic information for a driver, including name, email, phone, and more.
- Endorsements - Simple check the box endorsements for T, P, N, H, X, S, FB, and D.
- CLP Endorsements - Simple check the box for P, S, and N
- Restrictions - Simple check the box for L, Z, E, O, M, N, and V restrictions.
- Medical Examiner Information - Enter the driver's last medical examiner information.
- Additional Notes - Fill in the blank, add as many custom notes as you need for a driver.
- Driver Files - Add your driver's medical certificate here and/or long form.
Driver's personal information from their Pass My Physical account will NOT be available in your Motor Carrier Platform account. Personal and medical information needs to be entered by you and is stored separate from the driver.
App information you will see once connected is as follows:
Import File Notes:
- Dates: enter as mm/dd/yyyy
- Driver Type: Enter one of the following: Owner Operator, Independent, Company Driver
- Driver Status: Enter one of the following: Certified, Disqualified, Determination Pending
- Every field is optional EXCEPT name and email, fill in as much as applicable
- Endorsements and Restrictions: Enter 1 or 0 for yes or no
Return to the Motor Carrier Platform and choose the file to import under the title "IMPORT NEW DRIVERS", select the terminal with which to associate the drivers, the click "Import List". This should complete the import automatically and return you to the driver list page.
The manager for each terminal is based on the email address. The admin and the terminal manager can manage drivers for that terminal.
You may give each terminal permissions that work best for your business including:
- Allow access to all other drivers and files.
- Allow access by terminal
- Allow access to only view or view and download
- Allow custom access to each terminal is is needed.
Your account requires that the password is updated every 90 days. You will automatically be prompted to update once a password expires.
Your account requires three security questions, please answer the best questions when prompted. Recovery of your password will require you can answer these questions.
- How to fill out the form
- New Form Driver Instructions
- Filling out the Driver Health History Section
- Driver Certification
- What can delay my certification
- What conditions require medical clearance
- What conditions require waiting periods
- What conditions require medical testing
- Waivers, exemptions, and skill performance evaluations
- How to deal with medications
- What to bring to my exam
Use this section is a starting point for any questions you may have.
- Expiration date is used to notify you of the need to renew your medical certification.
- Previous examiner info will help you plan for your next exam.
This information is used to print directly onto your federal exam long form. Once you enter this info, as long as it doesn't change year to year, you will just need to print a new completed exam form or send it digitally to your medical examiner.
This information is used to print directly onto your DOT physical long form. If you have a surgery, begin taking medication, or change treating providers, you should quickly log into Pass My Physical, update the info, and not worry about it again until your next exam.