Request a Demo Today!
QUICKLY PRIORTIZE APPLICANTS
MANAGE YOUR FLEET
SECURELY ACCESS DOCUMENTS
Motor Carrier Solution Details.
Delivered through mobile and web application software, Pass My Physical’s technology-enabled platform makes it easy for:
- The fleet to fulfill their FMCSA medical exam requirements; and
- Motor carriers to keep track of their drivers’ medical exams and their associated status.
QUICKLY PRIORITIZE APPLICANTS
By providing new applicants with access to the company’s mobile application, they are able to complete all requirements for their DOT Exam before they report for orientation, thereby decreasing the number of disqualifications or determination pending certifications.
MANAGE YOUR FLEET
PMP’s solution for motor carriers includes:
- Implementation support to include training and help desk.
- Applicant and driver access to the mobile and web applications.
- Medical information storage in a HIPAA compliant data center.
- Access to personalized medical clearance letters to satisfy FMCSA requirements.
- Access to current medical regulations and guidance defined by the FMCSA.
- Access to cooperative partners:
TeamCME – a network of medical examiners who provide fair, ethical exams usually at the lowest price in their area. Motor carriers and drivers will be connected to the network through the platform and provided contact information at any time.
Phoenix Sleep Solutions – the answer to the current difficulties with drivers who are suspected of having sleep apnea, or are currently treated for the condition. Clients are provided discounted rates for take home sleep examinations, and a streamlined process in the management of the condition.
- Tiered pricing based on fleet size.
- A 6.68:1 or greater return on investment based on fleet size.
MOBILE APP FEATURES
Developed to help applicants and fleet drivers pass their DOT medical exam and limit the possibility of any delays in their medical certification, the mobile app:
- Automatically fills out the driver’s exam form based on medical information entered by the driver.
Identifies which conditions require a medical clearance letter
- from the driver’s doctor(s).
- Connects to the PMP web app for access to personalized medical clearance letters for all conditions.
- Identifies which medical tests are required for the driver’s condition or treatment.
- Confirms the waiting periods associated with the driver’s condition or treatment (if any).
- Identifies the conditions that need a waiver, exemption or skill performance evaluation.
- Identifies medication that can be a problem and how, or if, the driver can be cleared for driving.
- Assists drivers locate Medical Examiners near them.
- Provides access to a driver’s previously entered medical information.
- Provides monthly reminders to update medical information when appropriate.
- Provides alerts notifying drivers and motor carriers of proposed changes to medical regulations and guidance that may affect the driver.
- Provides drivers and motor carriers alerts to when the drivers next re-certification is due.
WEB APP FEATURES
In coordination with the mobile app, the web app enables:
- Print out completed DOT exam forms at any time.
- Print out any needed medical clearance letters.
- Locate Medical Examiners near them.
- Access their (previously entered) medical information.
- Review answers to “frequently asked questions” about the DOT physical exam.
- Connect to PMP’s blog for updates on the DOT physical exam, as well as health and safety best practices.
MOTOR CARRIERS TO:
- Track the exam status for all of their drivers.
- Receive notifications when drivers update their certification status.
- Receive notifications when a Medical Exam certificate is about to expire.
- Receive notifications whenever changes in medical regulations or guidance occur.
SECURELY STORE DOCUMENTS
In order to simplify the exam process, PMP’s platform enables drivers to store their medical information in PMP’s secure data center.
PMP employs industry best practices in order to safeguard Protected Health Information (PHI). These practice include:
- Access and Use
- Limited access based on needs and duties.
- Privacy Policies & Procedures – Outlining audits, training and management oversight.
- Training and Management – Includes background checks, ongoing training and regular reviews.
- Mitigation – Regular evaluation of PMP’s compliance program.
- Audit Trail – Record maintenance in order to audit activities.
- Access and Use
- Security for electronic data, such as encryption, authentication and passwords.
- Redundancy – Duplicate copies of data for disaster recovery purposes.
- Integrity – Data integrity checks to detect file corruption.