Webinar – Solutions to Limit Delays for Diabetic Drivers
October 18, 2017 @ 2:00PM – 2:30PM EST
Webinar Main Subject:
Diabetes – Solutions to Limit Delays for Your Diabetic Drivers.
In an effort to limit delays with medical certification, please join us for a FREE 30 minute presentation for both motor carriers and drivers discussing the FMCSA requirements for medical certification for diabetic drivers. Additionally, a thorough understanding of the exemption process associated with gaining medical certification for insulin dependent drivers will be provided. Time will be made available following the presentation for Q&A.
Webinar Discussion Topics:
- What should motor carriers and drivers do to limit delays?
- Can Insulin be used when driving a commercial motor vehicle?
- The Insulin Exemption Program – how does it work?
- What is diabetes; and how does it impact driving?
- How Medical Examiners make decisions regarding certification; and the guidelines drivers use to become certified.
- What do drivers need to satisfy these guidelines?
Webinar Date & Time:
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
2:00PM – 2:30PM EST
Dr. David Thorpe
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.