Hypertension – The Greatest Challenge for Drivers & What Drivers Can Do About It
In an effort to limit delays with medical certification, please join us for a “FREE” 30 minute presentation for both motor carriers and drivers discussing the FMCSA requirements for medical certification for drivers with high blood pressure. We will cover FMCSA regulations, discuss methods of proper management, provide tips on how to deal with white coat syndrome and much more. Time will be made available following the presentation for Q&A.
Webinar Discussion Topics:
- What is the FMCSA regulation for high blood pressure?
- Can a driver ever receive a 2 year card who has a history of hypertension?
- What are the signs and symptoms?
- What happens if I do not treat high blood pressure?
- Tips on managing white coat syndrome.
- What can drivers do the day of their exam to ensure that their blood pressure is at its lowest point?
2:00PM – 2:30pm (EST)
Dr. David Thorpe
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.